Access is free of charge for users from EU Member States, EU Associated States or Developing Countries with proposal/-s approved for funding as long as the results can be made public. User Groups can apply for Transnational Access in case they meet following conditions:
(a) the User Group Leader and the majority of the User Group members work in an institution/SME established in a Member State of the European Union, an EU Associated State* or a developing country**.
* Associated States (Version April 2015): Albania, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Faroe Islands, Iceland, Israel, Lichtenstein, Montenegro, Norway, Turkey, the Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia, Serbia and Republic of Moldova, Switzerland (partial association);
** The ca. 130 eligible developing countries can be found in Annex A of the H2020 work programmes
For more details concerning the eligible countries for funding: http://ec.europa.eu/research/participants/docs/h2020-funding-guide/cross-cutting-issues/international-cooperation_en.htm
(b) the User Group Leader and the majority of the User Group members work in an institution/SME located in a country other than the country where the legal entity operating the infrastructure is established.
(c) only User Groups that are entitled to disseminate the foreground they have generated under the project are eligible to benefit from access free of charge to the infrastructure.
(d) For MOLAB, the following costs are included:
- All instruments transportation and travel insurance;
- MOLAB staff’s journey and accommodation, technologic and scientific support.
The Users are liable instead:
- to provide insurance for the artwork object and personnel over the period of the measurements;
- to supply any specific logistics (scaffolding, health and safety requirements) in order to exploit the MOLAB equipment in the best conditions and security.